Are you considering a Replacement PulsaCoil thermal store?
- Is your PulsaCoil leaking from the internal cylinder?
- Fed-up of your PulsaCoil failing?
- Is the floor wet around the base?
- Can you see wet lime scale at the bottom inlet pipe of the plate heat exchanger?
- Is there mould on the walls in the cupboard in which your PulsaCoil is situated?
- Are the sides of you PulsaCoil bulging?
If you have answered “Yes” to any of the above questions, it is possible that the internal cylinder of your PulsaCoil has developed a leak. As the internal copper cylinder is encased in a polyurethane insulation and then wrapped in an outer steel case, it is impractical to even attempt a repair, deeming the PulsaCoil beyond economical repair. If this is the case, a replacement for your PulsaCoil replacement will be required.
Replacement PulsaCoil – 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Property
Replacement PulsaCoil – 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Property
Replacement PulsaCoil – 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Property
Replacement PulsaCoil – 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Property here