Need Help installing a new thermal store?
Buying a new thermal store is one of the larger purchases a householder will make, and it doesn’t come cheap. On top of the product itself, you’ll need to get it installed, pipework may require adaption, the time clock may require replacement and set-up, and in many cases your old boiler will need to be taken away and disposed of.
Most of us don’t have the expertise or hours in the day to dedicate to what could likely end up as a tricky task taking up a great deal of time and energy. The Plumbing Group Ltd. offer a number of additional services designed to relieve you of the hassle of installation.
When you buy a thermal store from us, you’ll probably want to get it up and running as swiftly as possible and with the minimum amount of fuss. We’ll be delivering your new appliance to your home, so why not let us take care of everything else at the same time?
With our PulsaCoil Installation Service we can:
- Disconnect and remove your old thermal store
- Install your new thermal store to the appropriate existing connection points
- Connect your thermal store to existing electrical supplies where appropriate
- Give a brief demonstration of the product
- Carry out minor alterations to your pipework, if required
- Remove and responsibly dispose of all packaging
Have you checked everything?
Please make sure of the following before we come to install your new thermal store:
- Check that it’s possible to turn off your mains water
- Make sure there’s sufficient gaps of at least 60cm between door openings for access
- If your property is located above ground floor, is there a lift? If not please let us know what floor you are located on
- Can you provide secure, off-road parking for the duration of the installation, often up to 4 hours (minimum height 1.95 meters)? If our engineers find they have to pay parking charges, these will be added to the outstanding balance and charged to your payment card on completion*
*All liability for access and routes will be the responsibility of the customer, any alterations required due to access issues will not be the responsibility of The Plumbing Group Limited to carryout or rectify, should additional time be taken due to the lack of access, this will be charged at our prevailing rates.
Please note that we’ll be unable to connect your thermal store if:
- The installation is in an unheated outbuilding
- You don’t have the correct type of connection points to perform the installation correctly (for example the correct amperage time clock for your new thermal store)
- Your existing connection points/circuits do not conform with either the manufacturer’s safety guidelines or the appropriate regulatory requirements
- Major alteration to your doorways are required
Need help recycling your old appliance?
For added convenience, we would be happy to take away your old boiler and responsibly recycle it on your behalf.
For more complicated installations our staff will guide you through the detail to make sure that we have the best chance of success. If you’re unsure about any of the above call us and talk to one of our fully trained engineers, who will help you find out if we can install your thermal store as required. You can call us on our freephone number: 0800 02 365 92, any time between 8am and 5pm Monday-Friday, and 10am and 2pm on Saturdays.